< img src="https://topjobbank.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/hydro-vac-truck-operator-trinity-communication-services-ltd-toronto-on.png"class="ff-og-image-inserted"> EXPERIENCE: Knowledge and ability to work while making security the primary top priority is a must!
- Will carry out all work designated securely
- Filling and unloading of items; tarping and ensuring safety and security of freight.
- Need to have the ability to plan travel schedule and paths, get and communicate information to supervisor
- Oversee condition of vehicle and examine tires, lights, brakes, and other equipment
- Screen automobile efficiency and mechanical physical fitness
- Will carry out work consisting of exposing cable televisions and avenues for all energies via hydrovac system.
- Deal with and disperse building materials, packing and unloading lorries with materials, devices, eliminate all debris from work sites
- Excavate, backfill and compact earth
- Potentially operate small power tools (e.g. compaction jumping jacks, cut saws, air compressors and generators)
- Will carry out all other responsibilities as needed by departmental manager
- AZ motorist’s license
- Having the ability to operate heavy devices (Mini Backhoe, Trencher, Winch, etc) is a possession
- May be able to climb a twenty and 10 foot straight ladder and 28 foot extension ladder weighing 80 pounds
- Must be accountable to keep a healthy condition to flex, kneel and climb up
- Must have the mastery to utilize hand tools (screwdrivers, hammers, wrenches, pliers, side cutters, etc)
- Must have the ability to safely lift loads of 65 pounds
- Must have the flexibility to operate in restricted and tight areas
- Should have the ability to make sure that deadlines are fulfilled to satisfy client requirements
- Must be able to use due diligence guaranteeing accuracy in preparing and promptly finishing all required documents including purchase appropriations and timesheets
- Should be well arranged and have the ability to work well separately and as part of a team
- Should have the ability to pass criminal background check
- Should want to take a trip throughout Southern Ontario if needed
Trinity Communication Services is the FIRST AND ONLY telecommunication company to get the Outcomes Award in the IHSA Zero Quest Program. As such, no occurrences is our continuous goal. The Health and Safety of our workers and clients is one of our core worths and is engrained into our business culture.
- Should possess a legitimate Ontario driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as identified by the Company
- Class AZ license is a need to
- Need to comprehend and practice protective driving methods
- Will be liable to work securely complying with the rules of the Company, IHSA and Labor Canada standards
- Should wear all essential Personal Protective Equipment offered as task function determines
- Must go to and take part in all needed security training programs
- Need to recognize all risky working conditions and not proceed with work if it threatens the service technician, other workers, clients and/or the public
- Must participate in all Health and Safety efforts
- Will set up and work securely on high traffic roadways according to Book 7 standards
- Will work in all weather, day, night, or weekends with possible over night stays
We offer a remarkable work environment. Management is friendly, ethical and responsible. Development is appreciated, effort is rewarded and task safety is a primary focus for absolutely everyone: no occurrences is the goal. Hours are reasonable, house life is encouraged and remuneration is competitive.