At eSight, we make life-changing enhanced vision devices that allow people with serious visual impairment to actually see.
The most advanced and versatile low vision assistive technology, eSight is clinically-validated and worn daily by thousands of people with legal blindness to achieve their goals. Whether it’s finding a new job, pursuing a degree, traveling the world, or doing all the things that sighted people take for granted, eSight empowers our clients See New Possibilities.
You are the perfect candidate if you are results-oriented, and driven to grow your accounts while making meaningful sales connections with potential patients and clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reach out to prospective clients, including referred patients from our professional TeleHealth network of doctors and clinicians.
- Interact with clients via Zoom to provide thorough product demonstrations to enhance clients’ visual acuity.
- Understand and identify client needs, clarify information, and research every issue to provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Able to sell emotionally, exercise empathy, and energetic and enthusiastic, and be able to lead the conversation, and handle objections.
- Uphold a customer-centric approach and exhibit a great deal of empathy.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Log client/patient records in Salesforce.
- Meet and exceed personal and team targets while ensuring each interaction is consistent with eSight’s Telehealth standards and a meaningful product experience.
Who you are:
- You work with determination and you’re driven by results.
- You’re emotionally intelligent with exceptional communication skills
- You have 1+ years of sales or customer service experience (Product sales, technology, telehealth, or the clinical industry experience is not required but great asset!)
- You have prior experience with Salesforce or similar CRM and are willing to learn new software and tools.
- BONUS – You are bilingual in French and English.
What this position offers:
- Total Rewards – Variable compensation and team rewards to celebrate milestones and personal achievements.
- Flexible Work – We offer a hybrid environment or remote work, depending on your abilities.
- Social Good – A job that makes a real difference in someone’s life.
- Personal development – Learn about how technology can make an impact!
At eSight, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, barrier-free, and accessible environment. Part of this commitment includes arranging accommodations to ensure an equitable opportunity to participate in the recruitment and selection process. If you require any accommodation during the application or interview process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please contact us at 613 800 5544 x317.
Job Type: Full-time