Must be 18 years of age to live in business housing.
The unforgettable experience begins with you! Join our Kitchen Staff in Yellowstone National Park.
Yellowstone National Park Lodges runs 31 dining establishments within the park that range from fast-casual to fine dining. Around 2 million meals are served in Yellowstone every summer! Our moms and dad business, Xanterra Travel Collection, aims to use local and/or natural ingredients whenever possible for both guest and staff member meals. More than 58% of Yellowstone’s food purchases originate from sustainable sources. Find out more about the Food & & Beverage department.
Position Type: Seasonal, Full-time
Wage: $13.00/ hr
Start Date: April 2022 – October 2022
Schedule: Varies– ~ 40+ hours per week. May include weekends, nights, and vacations.
Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Grant, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Roosevelt, Lake)
The Perks & & Benefits Free In-park
- real estate supplied consisting of Wi-Fi(minimal bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities All meals provided at low expense consisting of breakfast, lunch
- , and supper($164.24 per two-week pay period+tax) No Wyoming state taxes subtracted from your income Free Employee Recreation Program(
- sports, equipment rentals , seminars, van journeys, hiking,
- and more).$350 Referral Bonus for EACH individual you refer who gets hired Time and a half paid above 40 hours Click here for more benefits Why Choose Yellowstone National Park Lodges We are an inviting neighborhood who strive
- , share a genuine enthusiasm for the environment
, and take pleasure in crafting unforgettable
experiences for our visitors. As part of the Xanterra
Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are happy stewards of the park. Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook! Duties: Kitchen Staff/Back of House Team Member & Fast Food Crew You will perform a variety of tasks in and around the kitchen such as light food preparation, serving food in a lunchroom, running pre-ordered food to tables, carrying out dishwasher duties, and running a cash register. As this is an entry-level position, no previous experience is required. Staff Member Dining Room Staff Feeding our employees is leading on our list. Become part of the team that cooks and serves our staff members. It’s a fantastic method to meet all the staff members on area. Applicants for a Kitchen Staff task will be thought about for the following positions, based on skill levels and service needs: Dishwasher Kitchen Porter Cafeteria Cashier Kitchen Baker Preparation Cook Sandwich Person Busser Food Runner Credentials: Able to operate at a high volume in a hectic environment We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All certified candidates will get consideration for work without regard to race, color, faith, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, nationwide origin, impairment or veteran status. Click Here to Apply For The Job