- This position does not come with employee housing. Applicants must have their own housing in Gardiner, MT or the surrounding area.
Be part of a team caring for the comfort of our guests!
We operate 9 lodging facilities with over 2,000 guest rooms and 30+ Food & Beverage Facilities. All of that laundry gets processed at our Gardiner, MT commercial laundry operation. Your work schedule is typically 40 hours, 5 days/per week (may include weekends, evenings, and holidays). Time and a half is paid above 40 hours. Learn more about the Laundry department.
Life in Yellowstone Includes
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meeting people of all ages, from all over the country and world
Off Work Perks
- Free Employee Recreation Program (recreation centers, athletics, gear rentals, seminars, van trips, hiking, and more).
- Employee discounts on retail, food & beverage, lodging, and activities in Yellowstone
- Employee discounts at local gateway communities
- Access to maintained campgrounds and backcountry campsites inside and around the park
- Over 1,000 miles of hiking trails inside the park itself
- Fresh air, breathtaking views, and clear night skies
- World-class wildlife viewing of bison, elk, moose, wolves, bears, and more
- Approximately 500 geysers (the largest concentration in the world) and hot springs, including Grand Prismatic, the third-largest in the world
Click here for more perks
Why Choose Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram , TikTok , and Facebook !
We are looking for those who possess strong organizational, time management, and communication skills. You don’t need any specific qualifications to be a Laundry Attendant. We’ll provide on-the-job training for everything you need to know!
Please note, that the following physical tasks will be necessary for this job.
- Frequent standing, walking, reaching outward and above the shoulder for up to 6 hours per shift.
- Repetitive motion of arms, wrist, and hands for up to 7 hours per shift.
- Occasional climbing, crawling, and squatting/kneeling up to 3 hours per shift.
- Must be able to wear hearing protection up to 7 hours per shift.
- Must be able to work in an environment of 89° to 100° up to 7 hours per shift.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.