At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service more than 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
Your role :
- The primary function of the Lawn and Landscape Pro is to possess in-depth knowledge of products and related accessories in the patio, lawn and garden areas of the store.
- You greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
- You are able to provide in-depth, specialized knowledge and advice to customers regarding live nursery and lawn & landscape merchandise.
- You maximize departmental sales by encouraging the sales of related items and add-on sales as applicable to customer needs.
- The Lawn and Landscape Pro shares their specialized knowledge of lawn and landscape with other associates thereby enhancing the service level within the department.
- When not involved in sales with customers assist Department Manager with ordering and receiving of live nursery products and merchandising in the garden centre and lawn & landscape areas to meet the needs of the customers within their market.
- Other duties as assigned.
The qualifications we are looking for :
- 1-year experience selling live goods, nursery, or landscape supplies.
- Licensure or certification as a landscape designer.
- Lifts up to 40 pounds daily without assistance; may lift up to 100 pounds with or without assistance.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.