You will be the liaison between Greensaver and its growing program participants, customers and stakeholder base, deploying the very best in lead generation, outreach and relationship building. You will have the opportunity to make an impact. This role is sales-focussed; you should be just as comfortable calling on potential participants as you are with strategizing the best community engagements. This is a cross-functional role that often requires liaising between internal teams, working closely with internal and external stakeholders, and reaching out and engaging potential participants. You are primarily responsible for generating leads and driving participant and customer enrollment, as well as deepening community awareness of our programs within our growing stakeholder base. Creativity, drive, and an appetite for success are a must; you should have big ideas about what an ideal engagement and prospecting plan looks like, with the strategies to make it happen.
This role reports to the Director, Business Development.
You will also be working & collaborating with a team of individuals who are passionate about helping others, energy conservation and making a positive impact on the environment.
- Identify and target potential participants to generate applications / customers for Greensaver’s energy efficiency solutions for home and small business.
- Daily outbound enrollment activities to participants and customers for new and renewal business.
- Achieve monthly / quarterly / annual enrollment targets.
- Log daily activity and opportunities into CRM database following enrollment processes to ensure accurate reporting.
- Prompt follow-ups on any inbound inquiries from internal staff or external stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly forecast related to independently generated pipeline.
- Liaise with other departments for input re: regular reporting and application processing as required
- Other duties and responsibilities as required and assigned by your manager.
- University Degree and/or College Diploma, or equiv. Lead Generation experience
- 3 to 5 years of proven work experience in sales / lead generation / outreach
- Strong familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements (familiarity with property management an asset)
- Ability to aid in the creation of presentations tailored to audience needs
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets), including formulas, pivot tables and reporting, and formatting to present analysis
- Strong communication, negotiation, time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and target-driven
- Relationship management skills, open to feedback
- Energetic, self-motivated, driven to succeed, positive, fast learning, quick thinking
- Multi-tasker and ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- Detail-oriented and ability to problem-solve
- Bilingualism (English and French) is an asset (but not required)
- Competitive base annual salary plus a commission-based bonus structure, and full company benefits are available for the right candidate.