At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Our Deal Advisory – Valuations team is looking for a professional like you with the skills and drive to make a real difference
As a Manager in the Complex Financial Instruments team, you will work with other members of the Valuations practice to model and price complex financial instruments (e.g., fixed income and derivatives).
What you will do:
- Manage multiple valuation engagements in support of transactions, compliance, and other services across a diverse range of industries
- Motivate and supervise engagement teams
- Build and manage client relationships
- Manage, mentor and train junior professionals
- Manage any conflicts that may arise, as well as any engagement-related risks
What you bring to this role:
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience in valuations
- Demonstrated project or engagement management ability to plan and execute projects / engagements, client deliverables on time to a successful conclusion
- Ability to prepare detailed financial models
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities, including managing client expectations, scope and speed of service
- Analytical and writing skills
- Successful completion of CPA, CFA, CBV, FRM, or PRM designation is an asset
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way:
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.