The Manager of Support Services is a full-time, year-round position located in Yellowstone National Park. This position reports straight to Director of Support Services and Activities. This position is responsible for all administrative functions of the specific departments in Support Services: Print Shop, Sign Shop, Furniture Renovation Shop, Upholstery Shop, Mail Distribution Center, Property Control, and other functions of Support Services.
- Position Type: Full Time Year Round
- Schedule: ~ 40+ Hours Per Week
- Housing: Housing is not guaranteed for this position; worker may require to secure real estate in Gardiner, Emigrant or Livingston, MT
- Healthcare benefits
- Paid trip
- Ill Time
- Xanterra Travel Collection discounts
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are an inviting community who work hard, share a genuine passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the main authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
To learn more about living, working, and checking out Yellowstone, check out our site.
- Responsible for all administrative functions of the individual departments in Support Services: Print Shop, Sign Shop, Furniture Renovation Shop, Upholstery Shop, Mail Distribution Center, Property Control, and other functions of Support Services.
- Directly responsible for the stock control of assigned federal government property.
- Responsible for parkwide Lost and Found program.
- Accountable for movement and positioning of home furnishings parkwide.
- Accountable for correct personality of no longer needed furnishings and devices through GSA auction, contribution or garbage dump disposal.
- Accountable for Banquet and Catering setup in coordination with Food and Beverage.
- Advancement and administration of spending plans for all Support Services functions.
- Staff selection, worker training and development, disciplinary action, and efficient use of manpower.
- Interacts with all departments to offer required support.
- Store security and associated training.
- Other duties as appointed by the Director of Support Services and Activities.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Leadership skills.
- Interaction abilities.
- Organizational Skills.
- Knowledge of specific functions of Support Services departments.
- Knowledge of Yellowstone centers and services.
- Understanding of department and Company policies and treatments.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All certified applicants will receive consideration for work without regard to race, color, faith, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, national origin, impairment or veteran status