Marketing Associate – ANGLE Biosciences Inc., Toronto
ANGLE is a world-leading liquid biopsy company with offices in Guildford (UK), Toronto (Canada) and Greater Philadelphia area (USA). ANGLE’s patented liquid biopsy platform and associated assays have the potential to be used throughout the cancer care pathway to provide clinicians with individualised, up-to-date, and clinically actionable insight into every patient’s cancer. This could enable patients to receive timely, personalised treatment and improve clinical outcomes.
Join our Team:
This is an exciting time at ANGLE and our research and development facilities in Toronto as we are looking for a Marketing Associate.
In consultation with the Global Marketing Manager this position will work independently to organize and manage all aspects of virtual or in-person global conferences. This position also plays a big role in providing administrative support to all marketing programmes as directed by the Global Marketing Manager.
Attention to detail and a having a high level of organisational skills will be the key to success with this role.
At ANGLE, we foster a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to translating leading edge translational research into clinical diagnostics. We offer the potential for significant corporate growth and career development. We promote a culture of collaboration and shared excellence while encouraging an open and honest exchange of ideas.
We are always in search of potential employees who share our vision and want to make a difference today. In your submission, please describe your background and what you can bring to our team along with attaching your resume.
- Manage the annual calendar for all relevant global conferences.
- Communicate attendee demographics, program focus, sponsorship and marketing opportunities with the corresponding internal team.
- Manage conference registrations and other exhibit related purchases.
- Prepare expense reports for the corresponding conference exhibition purchases.
- Plan and coordinate logistics and conference materials.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for all conference participants when applicable.
- Coordinate post-meeting evaluations to determine how future events might be improved.
- Provide support with lead generation activities such as publication search or analysing Lead Forensics reports.
- Provide administrative support to the Global Marketing Manager
- Act as point of contact between the Sales & Marketing Team and business units and the wider company.
- Supports and delivers ad hoc marketing projects and tasks as agreed with the Global Marketing Manager.
- Some travel, including overnight stays required during peak meeting periods.
- At the discretion of the Global Marketing Manager the incumbent may work remotely i.e at conferences or home at such times as applicable.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge, and Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or above desired. A background in Immunology or Oncology is preferred.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary independence, but also the ability to be a strong member of an integrated team.
- The ability to be flexible, multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple activities simultaneously in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Flexibility and positive attitude.
- Self-starter, able to prioritise own workload, work unsupervised and use own initiative to solve problems.
- Able to perform effectively under pressure.
- Focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Maintains confidentiality and deals discretely with sensitive information at all times.
- Advanced verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including PowerPoint.
- Advanced Microsoft Teams usage.
- Experience of organising meetings.
- Experience of working within a regulatory environment.
- Track record of providing effective administrative support at senior leadership level.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
- An eye for detail and commitment to high quality data.
- Continuous learner with a keen appetite for cross-disciplinary work.
- A flexible, can-do approach to the requirements of the job.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and work ethic.
As a member of our highly skilled and fast-growing team you will receive opportunities for development and a competitive benefits package.
How to Apply
All applications will be kept confidential. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please no recruiters.
At ANGLE Biosciences Inc. we are committed to maintaining and developing a qualified workforce that reflects the diverse population it serves, and we welcome applications from all qualified individuals. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. We are also committed to preventing and removing barriers to employment for people with disabilities, and we invite you to inform us should you have any accessibility or accommodation needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)