At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 workers let their enthusiasm bloom every day. Our groups are driven by the desire to assist people bring their jobs to life and are dedicated to making a distinction in the neighborhoods we serve.
We run or service some 450 business and associated dealer stores. With an unique services and product offering and complementary store formats varying from area hardware shops to huge box shops, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are constantly searching for devoted employees to help fulfill the needs of all DIYers and professionals.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and concepts will add to building a growing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll discover profession chances that live up to your ambitions and be able to additional establish your unique set of abilities.
So if you’re aiming to do what you like, and to grow and evolve within our household– one of the best companies in Canada according to a current Forbes study– we might be best for each other.
The Merchandising Service Associate (MSA) is mainly accountable for completing all assigned retailing reset and service-related jobs properly, on time, and in accordance with retailing and security requirements.
- Product display upkeep and stock accessibility
- Interacts with Merchandising Service team relating to job top priorities, scheduling, and job requirements (e.g., materials, materials, time)
- Reviews and completes all appointed WIRE product reset and service jobs
- Makes sure reset merchandise, consisting of leading stock, is equipped, fronted, totally loaded down, and priced in appointed area according to planogram; takes needed images of item displays and bay sets as directed
- Offers task info, updates, and feedback on task execution to Merchandising Service
- Manager; performs pre- and post-walks
- As part of reset responsibilities, determines harmed products, eliminates them from the racks, provides them to
- Return to Manufacturer (RTM) location, and validate the products as defective
- Assists in confirmation of buyback items and ensures they are pulled, prepped, and ready for delivering
- During bay upkeep, sets up, maintains, and reorders any damaged signage and item sales brochures; ensures POP reorder sticker labels are current, tidy, undamaged, and properly displayed; looks for name, contact #, UPC #, reorder #, and description
- Throughout bay upkeep, cleans, dusts, replaces harmed beams and/or grids, fixes incorrect planogram steel elevations, rotates, and down-stocks items for easier client access, and guarantees screens remain in safe, tidy, and working order at all times
- During bay upkeep, repair/seal damaged packaging and boxes consisting of peg-hook items
- Operate power equipment, consisting of however not restricted to lifts, order pickers, and comparable equipment as required
- Offers feedback and analysis on service execution to store, market, and business leaders.
- Recognizes and helps to deal with store-level problems.
The certifications we are trying to find:
- Ability to check out, compose, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction)
- Ability to make use of web-based computer system programs to accomplish assigned tasks
- 6 (6) months of experience carrying out product retailing tasks including checking out planograms, establishing and tearing down display screens (chosen)
- Experience operating power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar devices (in possession)
- Working knowledge of fundamental tools required for the task, such as hand tools, drills, and saws (chosen)
- Task and results oriented, ability to operate in a recurring workplace
- Capability to focus on tasks to be done
- Capability to react to unanticipated results in a prompt manner
- Be open to feedback Working hours and working conditions
- Full-time: basic schedule from 6am to 3pm, Monday to Friday (might vary depending on the intricacy of the job)
- Ability to work standing, flexing, sitting and/ or walking constantly and completing a full day’s work, consisting of arranged breaks
- Capability to do the following motions: bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting, lifting, pressing, pulling, climbing up (ladders, stairs), balancing and/ or crouching daily to perform their duties
- Handle and move objects (products, equipment, and so on) that can weigh as much as 50lbs
- Move heavy things utilizing the proper devices
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
By signing up with the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll take pleasure in lots of benefits, such as:
- A Monday to Friday day shift from 6AM to 3PM
- An inclusive and safe workplace
- Promo of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions use), annual income review, etc.
- Opportunities for development within the company
- A company that’s involved in the neighborhood
- Teamwork and continuous training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on shop merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And a lot more!
The manly generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to motivating variety and addition. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified prospects, regardless of race, colour, faith, sexual orientation, gender, citizenship, age, special needs, or any other status secured by law.