< img src="https://topjobbank.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/mobile-ag-technician-premier-equipment-ltd-ospringe-on.png"class="ff-og-image-inserted">Location: Ospringe, ON Type of Employment: Full-Time
- Performs complicated on-site diagnostics and repairs on farming CWP and grass equipment and developed Ag Management Solutions (AMS) items.
- Participates in needed Service EDUCATE Training programs.
- Supports customer centers.
- Evaluations and explains any maintenance, repair work, or other service issues directly with the consumer and documents on work order.
- May promote and sell Premier Equipment Ltd. service programs directly to clients.
- May establish and carry out effective equipping processes with the Parts Department to preserve the appropriate seasonal parts inventory in the lorry.
- Maintains existing understanding of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains condition of mobile service automobile, trailer, inventory, tools and devices.
- Follows all safety guidelines and policies in carrying out work tasks.
- Finishes all reports and forms required in combination with work tasks.
- Accounts for perpetuity and material utilized in performing appointed duties.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 4+ years of experience carrying out service repair work.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer care abilities.
- Saturday rotation and on-call accessibility will be needed.
- Capability to perform intricate repairs and needed upkeep utilizing unique tools and equipment following Technical Manual treatments.
- Expert knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems utilized in the repair of agricultural and turf devices.
- Capability to use Service Advisor and fundamental computer system functions.
- Ability to operate cars and equipment utilized for diagnostic purposes.
- Ability to raise at least 75 lbs. consistently.
- Advanced or Master Service Technician certification chosen.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience needed; Associates degree chosen.
- Legitimate motorist’s license needed; CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) preferred.
- Fork lift license chosen.
At Premier Equipment, we are dedicated to fostering an inclusive, accessible workplace, where all staff members feel valued, appreciated and supported. We provide lodging for candidates with disabilities as part of its recruitment process. If you are called to arrange for an interview, please encourage us if you need an accommodation.