JOB POSTING #884047
CONSULTANT OPPORTUNITIES FOR NEUROLOGISTS
UHN Altum Health – Seeking Neurologist Assessors for Auto Insurer Examinations
We are growing! Join us on the journey to achieve our vision of being leaders in new innovative, technology enabled models of care! Altum Health is seeking additional neurologists to join our consultant roster across Ontario, to provide The Right Care. Always!
The objective of an Auto Insurer Examination is to provide objective, neutral examinations of the claimant’s entitlement to legislative benefits; sound, clear reports addressing issues identified; and best practice clinical advice regarding the management and care of injured claimants.
Neurologist with experience and interest in the assessment of claimant’s injured in motor vehicle accidents. 5 or more years of experience performing independent medical examinations (IME’s) &/or insurer examinations (IE’s) and preparing formal medical legal reports is preferred however not required.
Applicants must be in a current active clinical practice and must be a member in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) and be credentialed by UHN. Membership in other professional organizations and/or associations is of benefit. On-site training will be provided on program and service specific parameters.
All consultants at UHN Altum Health enjoy flexible scheduling and the opportunity to contribute meaningfully as our full proceeds are donated back to the UHN hospital system to support access to care and research.
- 5 or more years of experience as a neurologist is required
- Currently licensed to practice in the Province of Ontario
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario
- Proof of personal liability & malpractice insurance coverage
- 5 or more years of experience performing independent medical examinations (IME’s) &/or insurer examinations (IE’s) and preparing formal medical legal reports is preferred
- Vaccines (COVID-19 and others) are a requirement of the job unless you have an exemption on a medical ground pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code.
POSTED DATE: September 14, 2021
University Health Network thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. UHN is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to championing accessibility, diversity and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the Bona-fide requirements for the open position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.