Self-starter with excellent communication skills, able to work well under pressure with little supervision, ability to solve problems and meet deadlines.
The Canadian Operations Team is seeking an individual who will be responsible for supporting our business across Canada from our Toronto Head Office in all administrative duties including but not limited to contractor onboarding, branch reporting, contract administration, etc. The ideal candidate will serve as the main point of contact for all contractor and client related questions and concerns.
- Responsible for onboarding new contractors.
- Facilitates all contract administration for our clients and candidates.
- Conducts background checks according to client requirements adhering to compliancy at all times.
- Accurately enters all orders into back office system for new hires and extensions.
- Investigates and resolves pay & billing issues in a timely manner.
- Act as the main point of contact for consultant communications, trouble-shooting and issue resolution.
- Tracks consultant new hires and terminations to assure integrity of system data for reports.
- Participates in conference calls, meetings, projects as required.
- May perform miscellaneous administrative duties to support the sales, recruiting and operations team.
- Responsible for preparation of various reports, utilizing internal and 3 rd party systems.
- Communicates new procedures and initiatives to internal and external stakeholders. Performs other duties as assigned.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
: Business Operations
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent