Job location: – Toronto, Canada
Job type: – Full Time or Part-Time
- Hands on development and configuration of Oracle Cloud EPM.
- Configure EPM application components, including optimal dimension configuration, business rule / calc script customization, web forms / task list definition, Financial Reporting Studio reports, Smart View templates, and in line with business, functional and performance requirements
- Advise on technical designs and development best practices as the lead for the application and reporting components of the project.
- Employ financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and management reporting knowledge and past experiences to architect and develop optimal planning solutions incorporating leading practices in areas that include: business and finance strategy, target setting, profit & loss, balance sheet, and cash flow forecasting, key performance metrics, driver-based planning, and rolling forecast
- Recommend ways to enhance financial analytic reporting for the end user
- Assist with data conversion and interfacing activities, including user support to load and reconcile data
- Prepare key deliverables such as requirement documents, design documents, development inventory, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides
- Minimum of 2 Oracle Cloud EPM Implementation Project Lifecycles
- Experience working with Oracle Hyperion EPM 220.127.116.11 or 11.2.
- Experience in financial modeling and analytic reporting utilizing multi-dimensionality
- Experience designing and/or developing Oracle Cloud EPM or Hyperion.
- Experience with Essbase and/or FDMEE and/or HFM and/or DRM applications is a plus.
- Experience designing and/or development financial reports, including statutory and/or management financial reports; experience with
- Experience with Reporting tools (Hyperion Financial Reporting, Hyperion Smart View) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to support teams in both functional and technical capacities
- Proven ability in delivering complex and time-sensitive projects
- Project delivery experience employing Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Implementation experience with multiple Oracle Cloud EPM solutions
- Edition, Hyperion Essbase, Hyperion Planning, ODI), EPM Automate
- Authorized to work in Canada.
Please send your resume to email@example.com