This company offers a full series of event services, from technique & & creative advancement to style and production, and from collaborations relations, to marketing and promo.
Throughout your internship you will be associated with ALL events and marketing activities. A challenging opportunity when you’re interested in supplying assistance for a variety of business, non-profit, fundraising and gatherings. You will deal with a variety of vibrant events with a team of similar specialists with a passion for excellence.
You have a terrific interest in the events market and like to organise occasions from scratch. You are disciplined, able to work with due dates, learn about good time management and are a great communicator.
- Deal with a variety of facilities and catering departments on sourcing, logistics, prices and the reviewing of contracts and banquet orders
- Assist with other visual aspects at events, slideshows, innovation established and so on.
- Work on Social Media Walls at events and other technical set ups
- Involved in brand-new digital marketing efforts for event marketing (research, development, and application)
- Assist in promo and publicity of events.
- Help with photography, managing photographs of a range of Toronto events
- Research study a number of occasion providers for events (home entertainment, celebrities, places, catering, decoration etc.)
- Assist with registration process for a number of customer occasions and guest correspondence
- Offer on-site support at a variety of occasions (breakfasts, lunches, dinners, networking events, cocktail parties and golf days)
- Assist with event styles, develop marketing plans and communications plans
- Offer imaginative input into hospitality requires for a variety of occasion programs
- Be involved in Social Marketing 2.0, discovering and performing a variety of Social Marketing 2.0 campaigns “How to Market an Event in Toronto”
- Good composed and oral communications skills (eager to develop a range of marketing tools)
- Superior social abilities and a strong client service state of mind
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with the general public
- Familiarity with a range of marketing approaches and tools
Internship ID; 403