TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY (EARLY MORNINGS) – APPROX. 2 HOURS A DAY
Sweeping The Nation seeks a Litter Collection Crew Member to provide litter pick up and parking lot cleaning for a plaza at Sheppard/Cocksfield. Under the direction of your Manager, this position will provide litter pick up on a daily basis to ensure a clean, sanitary, and safe environment. Primary functions will be to maintain a litter free environment for the parking, storefront and grass areas of commercial buildings. Early starts.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Included but not limited to:
· Picking/Sweeping up trash and litter throughout the parking areas
· Emptying garbage bins and relining with garbage bags
· Wiping down bin lids
· Transporting garbage and litter to dumpsters
· Cleaning bin areas
· Act as eyes & ears for the owner/property manager
· Keeping an eye out for any damage on site e.g. graffiti, damaged curbs, lights out etc. and reporting it
EQUIPMENT USE AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
This position may require the use of vacuum, pressure washer, lawnmower, weed whacker, blower, drill, cleaning and maintenance products.
This position is a physically oriented and outdoor position.
· May be required to lift heavy objects
· Work outdoors – rain, hail or shine
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and enjoy early morning and outdoor work.
· Ability to work as a team player, display a pleasant, respectful, and positive attitude.
· Provide excellent customer service to guests and staff when needed.
· Strong communication skills required.
· Must be available to work on holidays.
· Must have a smartphone to be able to log in to our app. to log work during shift. To log hours worked and to upload photos and notes.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 4 per week
Salary: $17.00-$19.00 per hour
- Do you live around the area?