Who are we?
We are a third-generation family-owned real estate development firm, working in purpose-built apartment rentals in the city of Toronto.
We are currently looking to hire a Part-Time Overnight Concierge who would be the first person residents, guests, trades and prospective residents come into contact with. If you understand the value of superior customer service, have a pleasant attitude, are well-organized and go by the motto “work hard, play hard” you would be a perfect addition to our dynamic team!
The candidate must be available to work Night Shifts Friday and Saturday 11:30 pm – 7:30 am.
You would be proud to work at Shiplake Properties because we believe in being a better residence by creating a sense of community for our residents where they can be happy and safe at home.
We offer to you:
- Competitive Salary
- Incredible work environment and a great team
- Work location easily accessible by TTC
- Company-sponsored social events
- Greet all guests and residents, professionally and courteously – as well as assisting with any requests and inquiries
- Accept and notify residents of delivery of parcels and mail
- Monitoring CCTV cameras, review footage as necessary
- Conduct nightly building walks to inspect all mechanical rooms for any issues, inspect all access points, exterior property, and garage for safety and security
- Period building exterior checks
- Assist with resident move in and incoming unit inspections/tours
- Assist residents with booking building amenities
- Maintaining lobby, concierge desk and mailroom to a high standard of cleanliness
- Collect maintenance requests, rental payments and all resident notices
- Log and record all resident complaints, prepare and distribute building notices
- Assist the General Manager with maintenance emergencies, coordinating resident events; as required
- Provide access to all trades visiting the property including but not limited to, signing out building keys
- Organize and manage the signing out of all rental items including, dollies, carts and all tools.
- Respond to noise complaints and resident concerns as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years’ experience in customer services, concierge position in the past
- Security License required
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Reliable and Punctual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This position may require shift work (but mostly overnight shifts), weekends and holidays.
Check out our website: www.shiplake.com
Follow us on Instagram! @shiplakeproperties
Shiplake Properties is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Concierge/ Front Desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)