Doing organization to service, person to individual. Payworks is a leading labor force management services service provider and multi-year winner of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies program. We are proud to be Canadian owned and run as well as devoted to developing world-class items and providing a progressive office culture where Doing Right by People is our purpose.
With clients of all sizes from coast to coast and more than 300 employees, we currently have an interesting opportunity on our Marketing team for the right candidate. Because when it pertains to terrific people, there’s always space for another.
We’re searching for somebody to further develop and drive our strategic collaborations and consumer rewards programs. The recently created Partnership Marketing Manager role will be the main contact for our key recommendation partners and will work closely with sales management and marketing to drive lead gen and enable our partners in the promo of Payworks’ services. Our consumers are likewise our partners and through Full Circle Rewards they refer their networks to Payworks. Driving client recommendation activity is also a main duty of this function.
- Comprehensive employer paid advantages for you and your family and exceptional pension plan with employer contributions.
- Lots of professional development opportunities.
- Community-minded culture– Receive 2 paid days annually to volunteer and great deals of chance to “Pay it Forward”.
- Time and versatility to fulfill your requirements– Hybrid work design with flexible work options, plus 3 weeks getaway to start, flex time and adult leave advantages.
- Cool perks– Annual wellness aid, Costco subscription, fun workplace environment and occasions, frequently set up physical fitness classes, and more!
- Construct strong relationships— Create the structure for and own the execution of a recommendation partner program that includes understanding our partners’ objectives and identifying equally advantageous and growth-oriented initiatives, setting regular touchpoints with key stakeholders, carrying out relationship management activities and nurturing of partner relations.
- Drive growth through recommendation channels— Own and collaborate with marketing to develop in-depth content strategies, lead generation projects and distribution strategies, ensuring positioning with our partners’ own plans.
- Assistance consumer brand ambassadors— Drive client referrals through our Full Circle (FC) recommendation rewards program. Increase adoption and usage of the program by working with development, marketing and sales. Make changes to the program based upon feedback and help FC members spread the word about their favorable Payworks experiences.
- Provide insights— Set KPIs and present routinely on recommendation activity and project deliverables to a variety of stakeholders. Provide routine (quarterly at minimum) internal reporting on segment efficiency, job progress and market intelligence, and brand-new strategic partner opportunities.
- Approximately 5+ years of account management or comparable relationship management experience.
- Post-secondary education in relevant discipline(s) or combination of education and experience.
- Experience structure marketing programs from the ground up and leading cross-functional teams to execute plans.
- Convenience with information analysis and interacting the worth of determining efficiency by means of metrics and KPIs.
- You’re a proficient communicator, listening for the function of understanding your partners’ goals and after that translating those objectives into actions that will support shared success.
- Bonus: Pragmatic Product Marketing structure training/certification.
- Capability to read, write, and speak French considered a possession.
- A love of tacos also considered an asset.
We are proud to support a Flexible Work Plan that enables employees, in partnership with their leader, to select the work area that best fits their work and way of life. The Partnership Marketing Manager reports into the Winnipeg Payworks workplace; nevertheless, has the choice to work from another location, in the workplace or on a hybrid work model from any of our offices in Pitt Meadows, Calgary, Winnipeg, Toronto or Montreal. Individuals working in the workplace and/or conducting in-person business operations must be completely vaccinated. Anybody unable to acquire a COVID-19 vaccine for a factor associated to a safeguarded ground set out in applicable provincial Human Rights Legislation may request an accommodation.
Payworks is committed to supplying an inclusive, available environment, and collaborating with employees, customers and visitors to identify and efficiently get rid of barriers, in a manner that respects the concepts of independence, self-respect, integration, affordable lodging and equal opportunity. Payworks invites and encourages applications from all individuals. Individuals requesting work with Payworks may ask for lodgings at all stages of recruitment and employment from Human Resources.