. Task Type:
Part-Time Discipline: Support Worker
Are you prepared to make your contribution to health care? Do you want to make an effect in the lives of clients needing thoughtful, thoughtful and expert care?
As an important part of the health care team, you will motivate, support and promote self-reliance for clients in home and neighborhood care settings by helping with activities of day-to-day living under the supervision of our Personal Support Manager.
We continue to deepen our existence throughout Ontario and require energetic, dedicated Community Support Workers (CSWs) to assist us supply client and family-centered care in the Malton area.
In addition to being a frontline hero during among the most tough health care occasions in recent history, we are offering the following incentives to certified prospects:
- An additional $3.00 federal government wage enhancement, on top of existing per hour wages.
- A $750 payment for a CSW with a PSW certificate, with payments of $250 * after 3 months of work and $500 * after 12 months of work; or
- A $500 payment for a CSW without a PSW certificate, with payments of $250 * after 3 months of work and $250 * after 12 months of work.
- less usual statutory reductions
To use please e-mail: PSWJobs@CarePartners.ca!.?.! YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT BY: Assisting
with activities of daily living such as personal care(increase and retire), support with home jobs, respite care, medication assistance, unique functions Promoting a safe environment by showing appropriate body mechanics
3.00 per hour wage enhancement An unique $750 or$500 reward for signing
program that includes benefit bundle Worker
- car Current vulnerable sector check screening Valid Certificate as a Personal Support Worker, Health Care Aid, Developmental Support Worker, Home Support Worker Level 2 or 3, or registration in a Nursing program CarePartners promotes and helps with, as suitable, the immunization of staff members in order to offer a safe working environment for its workers, to
- deliver safe care to patients and to satisfy its
- dedication to evidence -based health promotion. In accordance with Public Health and Government directives CarePartners has executed safety protocols to prevent the spread of infectious illness such as COVID-19. All staff members will
be needed to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment as directed by CarePartners and mandated by public health authorities. All new hires of CarePartners are needed at this time to demonstrate that they have actually been totally vaccinated versus COVID-19, in accordance with our policies and procedures. #PSWMM CarePartners invites and motivates applicants from people with disabilities. Candidates can request lodgings at any time in the working with procedure. CAREPARTNERS IS IN YOUR COMMUNITY In addition to providing home-based personal support, rehabilitation and treatment, nursing and palliative care across Ontario, CarePartners also serves the community through clinics, transitional care units, and offers relief in retirement home and shared care settings. Through our outreach program, we’ve been arranging treatment and
clinics in countries with poor access to health care considering that 2009. Click Here to Apply For The Job