Two Postdoctoral positions are open at the Human Development and Violence Research Centre at the Federal University of Pelotas, Brazil, to study Violence in Large Birth Cohort Studies for a minimum of 6 months and the possibility of continued contract for up to 4 years. Candidates should have a PhD in a relevant area and have the following skill sets:
- Experience in research on antisocial behaviour, violence, crime, or child conduct problems.
- Strong statistical skills, and capacity to work independently running advanced modelling techniques.
- Outstanding English academic writing skills.
Candidates should have proven experience working independently with SEM, multilevel modelling, growth based and group-based trajectory modelling, or other relevant analytic techniques.
Submission deadline is 30 November 2022. Interested candidates should email their application to [email protected], including their:
- CV and a letter of interest (maximum two A4 pages), detailing:
- Evidence of relevant skills,
- Email addresses for two people willing to provide references, and
- Career aims
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email and invited for an interview via Zoom and written test in December. Start dates will be mutually agreed from 1 February 2023.