ABOUT THE ROLE
The Product Innovation Associate assists in day-to-day development of Axiom Fusion Technologies focused on User Experience (UX) design.
- Work as part of a team focused on user experience (UX), designing, testing, and documenting new technology and features.
- Gather input from various functional groups, clients, and the market to enhance Axiom Fusion Technology.
- Responsible for assisting in tracking and meeting internal deliverables.
- Write supporting documentation and user guides to support end users.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Should have a University Degree (i.e. BSc, BA) or a College Equivalent
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well-developed time-management and organizational skills, with an ability to use judgement in task prioritization
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and Outlook.
- Understanding of web-based technologies and browsers
- Internships and / or experience in the following are assets:
- Technology, Pharma or Healthcare Industries
- EDC, CRM, or CTM Systems (use of, UX, or configuration)
- Mobile / Web-based Applications (UX / configuration)
- Smart, driven, solutions-oriented, with a knack for problem solving and a habit of taking initiative.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Axiom Real-Time Metrics Inc. is a leading technology company in the clinical trial space. We work with small to medium biotech, pharma and CROs to provide efficient technology platforms to commence and enhance clinical trials/clinical studies.
- We are a growing diverse team developing and supporting an innovative system where you will make significant contributions to challenging projects using leading edge technology in a collaborative environment.
- Axiom offers flexible hours. We believe in allowing our creativity to flourish working in a laid-back professional but casual environment. We are jean friendly; every day and we keep an employee lounge stocked with a variety of snacks and coffee.
- The Company is very team oriented and we believe in celebrating our milestones and colleagues. We often have Company events, luncheons and ice cream days during the summer. We organize community service events and team building outings to promote and celebrate collaboration. We work hard but smart and have a passion for leading edge technology with great customer service.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
All interested applicants are requested to submit a resume and cover letter. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest but only those selected for interview process will be contacted. No phone calls or third-party recruiters please.
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.