- Read and interpret blueprints or construction drawings;
- Data entry
- Follow-up on ongoing projects; monitor progress of the work done
- Make sure the information is accurate before communicating with the clients;
- Extract information from internal databases;
- Input and monitor/validate technical staff time reports;
- File documents (hard copies and electronics)
- Load and unload trucks;
- Schedule and prepare documents for meetings;
- Assist the Program Manager and Director of Operations;
- Perform any other related tasks.
Reporting to the Director – Ontario Operations, the Project Assistant will be responsible to perform date entry for the entire Project Management center.
He will be responsible for opening, monitoring and closing projects they are in charge of : data entry, follow-up with customers, administrative and technical support to the foremen on site (technical analysis, permits, signage etc.)
- High school diploma or College Degree;
- 1-2 years of administrative experience;
- 1 year of expericence in date entry
- Microsoft Office Suite profiency (Word and advanced Excel)
- English proficiency, spoken and written
- Demonstrate initiave;
- Ensure the quality of work;
- Be detail-oriented;
- Comfortable working in fast pace environment.