Victor Energy Ltd. is an energy professional with over 20 years’ experience structure Alberta’s electrical facilities, just recently obtained by Java Holdings Ltd. Java staff have over 50 years of experience developing a few of Canada’s largest electrical infrastructure tasks. We are seeking a Project Coordinator to supply administration support to our task execution team.As a Project Coordinator, you will preserve project systems and treatments consisting of master filing system, task billings, expense accounting, job shipment status and reporting. Utilizing your administrative and customer support skills, you will offer technical and administrative support, consisting of helping task managers with scheduling, reporting and compliance. You have a thorough understanding of safety, quality, and scheduling of multiple tasks. This is a full-time chance based upon a 40 hour, 5 day work week, adjusted to satisfy job demands over weekends. This position is office-based in Nisku, Alberta.
Your obligations include:
- Monitoring project progress and producing job status reports for task supervisors and stakeholders.
- Tracking task turning points ensuring deliverables are finished and fulfill project requirements.
- Assisting with resource scheduling.
- Scheduling conferences and facilitating communication between the job supervisor and stakeholders throughout the project life process.
- Managing project-related questions or escalations and provides proper reactions in a prompt manner.
- Handling job documents such as the job strategy, spending plan, schedule or scope declaration, as directed by the project manager.
- Performing a range of task management administrative tasks such as purchase order established and receiving.
- Supporting employee when carrying out danger management methods.
- Usage of authorized systems in positioning with business expectations.
- Promoting a culture of health, safety, and environmental protection on the task.
- Carrying out general administrative and recordkeeping functions to ensure task particular quality management details is readily available consisting of the completion of required quality paperwork.
- Helping with gathering task requirements from different internal teams.
Education, Skills & & Qualifications Undergraduate
- degree or accreditation in company administration, job management, or a related field
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a fast paced administrative or coordinator function
- Telecommunication experience with fibre optic construction experience (both aerial and underground) is a property
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and are positive communicating with key contacts at all levels in spoken, written and electronic form
- Remarkable eye for information and organizational skills in a vibrant, multi-tasking environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of task management software application
- Shown ability to understand construction administration and contract business terms
- Analytical skills and a rational problem solver
- Capability to keep a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
Task Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended healthcare
- RRSP match
- Health care
- 8 hour shift