Toronto, Canada PROXIMITEAM is a leading service provider of high-quality software application advancement services. Through our various service offerings, we offer a full variety of innovation services to little and medium business, commercial and institutional customers in Canada.
Belong to the PROXIMITEAM and get included on a large range of complicated custom software options. Our collective teams work carefully with client topic professionals, end users and IT groups to deliver first-class digital solutions.
As a Project Manager, you will join the technology group to handle medium to large scale
tasks working collaboratively with service stakeholders, vendors, and technical resources. In this role, the Project Manager will ensure that projects are carried out using our shipment methods while being provided on time, keeping client and senior management knowledgeable about crucial info and development.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Successfully strategy, perform, control and close job(s) once again defined scope and budget plan.
- Manage job staff (matrixed reports, professionals, and interns),
- Communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and job progress
- Make sure that needed danger evaluations are continually evaluated and kept an eye on
- Plan, prepare and perform efficient sessions with organization and IT stakeholder
- Lead requirements working sessions for projects with stakeholders to draw out the business needs and to ensure requirements are aligned with the business objectives
- Managing task scope and assisting in the resolution of scope/budget/time concerns
- Confirm that the proposed options meet the business requirements
- Preparing and providing task proposals and engagement files
- Teaming up directly with development group to provide jobs on-time and on-budget to the customer’s fulfillment
- Handle relationships with group and customers
‘Must Have’ Skills/Experience:
- Solid understanding of software application advancement processes
- Effective prospects need to exhibit expert worths of trust, team work, and accountability
- Must have Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or associated field
- Need to have 5+ years of expert Project Management experience
- Need to have comprehensive practical experience and knowledge with techniques for planning, organizing, and keeping track of several IT projects simultaneously
- Capability to combine varied organization requirements and facilitate realistic, common sense options
- Proven ability to connect efficiently and professionally with clients
- Outstanding verbal and written interaction skills
- Intense issue resolving capabilities