Project Manager/Sales Consultant for Painting Company
- A multi-million-dollar residential painting firm that has operated in the Greater Toronto Area for more than 28 years.
- The 128th fastest-growing company in Canada with an increase in sales of 600 % in the past five years.
- Dynamic and flexible and looking for talented people who can pivot and adjust at lightning-fast speed in a quickly evolving industry.
- Dedicated to “Paint Homeowners’ Dreams” with the help of individuals who are driven to succeed and determined to help us attain that goal.
- A company that values teamwork, passion, hard work and tenacity in employees willing to embrace our purpose, culture, mission and values.
- A self-starter with strong motivation and leadership skills, able to ensure your team achieves key performance indicators.
- An outstanding communicator, ability to resolve conflicts and deal with a variety of clients and trades, orally and in writing.
- Someone who can lead by example.
- Committed to constant and never-ending improvement.
- A solid team player.
- Someone who can work in a demanding multi-task environment.
- An outgoing personality and appearance that will make a good first impression.
- 24 hour access to a vehicle and a valid driver’s licence.
- To be able to pass a criminal background check.
- At least five years in customer service dealing with a variety of clients.
- At least five years managing multiple on-site crews in home building or home improvement.
- At least five years in the trades industry, preferably in residential or commercial painting.
- Includes the use of online scheduling systems for job assignments and above-average computer skills because our jobs employ Infusionsoft and Google applications.
- Includes constant and never ending improvement mentality, continuing education and training.
- Will see you meeting with prospective clients to develop plans to resolve their issues in their homes. Upon finding a solution, you will work with one of our crews to fulfill the agreed-upon plan. You must be able to resolve problems as soon as they arise, on a daily basis if necessary. Meeting your weekly key performance indicators, maintaining gross profits and achieving outstanding customer satisfaction are your measures of success.
- This is not a 9-to-5 proposition. Your hours must be flexible to hit your key targets of success. One day can begin at 7:30 and another end at 9 p.m. Some weekend hours will be required during the busy summer season. Your work week might stretch to 45 to 55 hours on occasion. Git r done mentality.
- First-year salary in the range of $60-75K, including bonuses. A strong base salary is combined with attractive incentives when performance indicators are achieved. Potential to participate in basic medical benefit plan after 90 days.
- Second-year salary can range from $75 to $100K, with the above bonuses and benefits.