Compugen is one of Canada’s largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solution Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology. Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities. Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious and collaborative at the core, we’d love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.
The Project Coordinator will provide administration and coordination for technology deployment services as a member of Compugen’s Project Management Office (PMO). The Coordinator will assist Project Managers in the execution of complex project engagements and schedule available Compugen resources to maximize revenue while providing a superior level of customer satisfaction. This position is currently based remotely (work from home) and can be based anywhere in Canada.
- Work with Project Manager and/or Service Manager(s), Engagement Managers to ensure a high level of customer service with a view towards repeat business
- Effective coordination of project deliverables, tasks as assigned.
- Follow Project methodology and processes outlined by the PMO team.
- Coordinates the appropriate use of resources (manage delivery cycles, technicians or consultants). Manage project cycles within guidelines for the type of activity and practice.
- Escalate issues concerning completion timelines, delays, customer dissatisfaction, hardware availability, technician’s performance, and Statement of Work compliance as per Compugen PMO guidelines
- Ensure all Project or request activity is tracked and closed and invoiced in a timely matter.
- Ensure Project documentation from initiation to close out processes are followed, to ensure all activity is correctly documented to the PMO team standards.
- Plan and assist in client or internal touchpoint activities (follow up call-backs, feedback and surveys).
- Fulfillment of specific client requests, milestones or other project goals.
- Day to day monitoring of tasks for the project (Control Issues Log, schedules, dispatch, profit and loss reporting) and other monitoring as required.
- Other administrative duties, as required
- Post-secondary education
- Previous project coordination experience
- IT or project management experience an asset
- Experience with resource scheduling and tracking (preferred)
- Experience with ISO and / or ITIL processes
- Exposure to Services Management (Incident management, financial administrative or Sales administrative experience)
- Familiar with asset management
- Software experience with MS Office suite
- Administrative experience
- Flexible, team player
- Proven multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent for accreditation hours towards PMP certification
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit from all designated groups. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current staff members and to applicants during the recruitment process. We aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs