Toronto Hyundai(a division of Marsim Auto Group) is located in mid-town Toronto. This position is accountable for addressing a multi-line telephone system and some service cashier tasks in an extremely hectic car dealership. A comprehensive oriented individual is required for taking accurate messages, redirecting calls and welcoming customers in a friendly manner. Exceptional interaction skills are a need to along with being polite and professional. Recording client details into our computer system as well as making and recording customer follow up calls are likewise part of the duties. Carry out workplace tasks, automotive licensing, upgrading files and filing on request.
- Greet consumers upon arrival to the car dealership and direct them accordingly
- Help with Vehicle Administration
- Arrange shuttle get
- Assist with squandering customers
- Follow up calls to clients
- Answer all incoming calls immediately and with a cheerful SMILE.
- Direct callers to sales calls, service calls, and parts calls
- Communicate with clients and staff in a friendly and professional manner whatsoever TIMES.
- A huge part of the receptionist’s duty is to ensure that any and ALL prospects that enter the dealership are tracked.
- Licensing automobiles
- Send pointers (rust, fabric and paint defense)
- Administrative support for the sales and service department
- Responsible for all elements of phone system
- Neat customer lounge, kitchen area and coffee station
- Arrange inbound and outbound faxes
- Keep front arranged and tidy
- Carry out other duties as required.
Credentials and Skills
- Must have the ability to work Saturdays and evenings within business hours
- Excellent communication and customer service abilities
- 1-2 years associated experience
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (ie. Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to communicate efficiently, both orally and in writing, and capability to develop strong professional internal and external work relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a high pressure, high volume team oriented environment with very little supervision, working individually and cooperatively with other members of the personnel.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]!.?.! Location: Toronto Hyundai