This role is responsible for the development and relationship management of designated Third Party product and service providers. Achievement of Category Objectives for governance, risk monitoring, cost management and project completion
Principal Tasks: Management and completion of all related governance tasks that support the risk governance aspect of supplier management. Ensure that supplier is compliant contractually with all elements of information security, service levels and that any findings resulting from IATPM or CSAP assessments are remediated with valid evidentiary documents.
- Build, maintain and develop effective and sustainable partnerships with third party to ensure delivery of services to internal operations / customers / users of the service
- Ensure that products or services adhere to Capital One policies, procedures, relevant legislation or regulatory requirements
- Manage suppliers to the Third Party Management Process, focusing on CTQ’s and deliverables to meet team objectives
- Develop new third party relationships where required
- Manage existing contracts and develop strategy for renewal on a timely basis
- Engage in sourcing activity where warranted or required in conjunction with Capital One Procurement Groups
- Design, monitor and review on a regular basis, third party management information and reports against committed service levels
- Liaise across third party providers to resolve conflicts and develop mutually beneficial relationships between them and internal customers
- Ensure that appropriate governance and audit arrangements are in place and operated effectively with each third party
- Effectively manage change management resulting from altering conditions that could impact business processes, services or products
- Facilitate rapid delivery of ad hoc / project requests
- Ensure appropriate reporting mechanisms are in place to provide relevant and timely management information (e.g. Business Review, MBR”s)
- Ensure regular meetings / interactions with internal customers to relay relevant information
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Commerce, or Science, or other recognized Procurement or Supply Chain accreditation
- At least 1 year experience working in a cross-functional environment, ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed effectively
- At least 1 year experience in a supply chain or third party relationship management function
- Experience working in the Financial Industry
- Experience working in an Agile workplace environment
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at [email protected]. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to [email protected]
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).