We’re here to make real estate transactions simpler. We do that by providing a digital lead-to-close experience for agents, brokers, and their consumers. We’ve seen a lot of change over the past 30 years—but we’ve been here to support real estate from day one.
With the diverse landscape of the real estate industry, we want diverse talent! We want to celebrate each other’s individuality and embrace our differences to enrich our commonalities and relationships throughout our organization, and we want you to be a part of that.
Our collaborative and dynamic Customer Success group is responsible for retaining customers and ensuring the renewal of their suite of products. You will play an integral role within our Customer Success team, and will be responsible for supporting all customer success initiatives.
In this role, you will work primarily to support renewals of client contracts and business, along with a range of customer success representatives on activities such as assisting with upsells and renewal reporting and processing.
If you enjoy working in an environment where you will develop strong relationships and maximizing customer satisfaction – then we may be the place for you!
- Enthusiastic team player willing to take an active role in campaigns and business building initiatives with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction.
- Ensure internal documentation is up to date – maintaining documentation regarding cheat sheets and entitlements
- Assisting the Customer Success team with data gathering on all renewals that are upcoming
- Maintain and update internal tools regarding updates to contracts
- Handle all incoming emails from the department queue regarding any early renewals and/or any expired renewals
- Complete additional sales opportunities for the TM ZipLogix product
- Escalate issues as appropriate to representatives throughout the company.
- Prioritize and schedule work activities to ensure established targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Distinguishing difference between renewals that have a value and ones that don’t. Renewing all $0 accounts in internal database
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Experience working directly with customers or clients preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, diverse and dynamic environment.
- Proven success in a competitive or goal-oriented work environment.
- Experience working within a CRM preferred but not required
- Uses effective communication to demonstrate a caring and empathetic attitude
- Strong listening and negotiating skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Ability to successfully manage/execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to tackle issues with a sense of urgency while maintaining professionalism and accuracy
- Sense of energy, pride and ownership in your performance
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our client’s with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web based software solutions.
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We hire and attract candidates from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected grounds and ensure that we will not discriminate on these basis. Please note that accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you do require accommodations, please contact the Human Resources Department at Lone Wolf Technologies by calling 1-866-CRY-WOLF (1-866-279-9653) or emailing email@example.com.