- This position does not come with employee housing. Applicants must have their own housing in Gardiner, MT or the surrounding area.
Our Retail department prides itself on providing unique and quality souveniers that are primarily made and sourced in the USA. Our Retail Distribution Center employees work behind the scenes to ensure each gift shop has the merchandise and inventory it needs for its daily operation. A piece of the puzzel that helps our guests remember and cherish their Yellowstone memories.
Position Type: Seasonal
Season Dates: July 2022 – November 2022
Schedule: ~35-40 hours per week- May include weekends, evenings and holidays
Location: Gardiner, MT
Life in Yellowstone Includes
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meeting people of all ages, from all over the country and world
Off Work Perks
- Free Employee Recreation Program (recreation centers, athletics, gear rentals, seminars, van trips, hiking, and more).
- Employee discounts on retail, food & beverage, lodging, and activities in Yellowstone
- Employee discounts at local gateway communities
- Access to maintained campgrounds and backcountry campsites inside and around the park
- Over 1,000 miles of hiking trails inside the park itself
- Fresh air, breathtaking views, and clear night skies
- World-class wildlife viewing of bison, elk, moose, wolves, bears, and more
- Approximately 500 geysers (the largest concentration in the world) and hot springs, including Grand Prismatic, the third-largest in the world
Click here for more perks
Why Choose Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram , TikTok , and Facebook !
See Yourself Here
- Works in Retail Distribution Center to receive new merchandise shipments.
- Counts, inventories, and organizes new product.
- Responsible for putting away product on appropriate warehouse shelves.
- Picks and packs merchandise to send out to Yellowstone’s 8 gift shops
- Working knowledge of all products and administrative duties of the position
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs (100lbs with assistance)
- Ability to stand for up to 8hrs/day and go up and down stairs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.