Contribute to the sales and profitability targets by providing excellent customer experience as well as other support activities like stock replenishing and ensuring the store appearance is according to the Swarovski strategy and policy. Less than two years of experience required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski Sales Consultants represent the company as Brand Ambassadors providing the Ultimate Consumer Experience along with maximizing the overall store sales opportunities and creating a “Crystal World” for all new and existing Swarovski customers. Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance.
- Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs, making personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
- Promoting the features and benefits of the Swarovski Crystal Society membership to all consumers and meeting established monthly membership sales goals.
- Maintaining a flexible work schedule including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- Maintain the spirit of ownership by demonstrating strong problem-solving skills.
- Opening and closing the store.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate you want a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, metrics driven, poised and confident.
- Candidates must have 6 – 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment
- Background in a target / metric oriented environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
- HS diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 125-year-old family run organization that feels local but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in Canada
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Swarovski Canada Limited supports the full inclusion of persons with Disabilities as set out in the Human Rights Code and the Disabilities Act of Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA), AMA – Accessibility Manitobans Act and the DPC Disabled Persons Commissions Act. Disability related accommodation is made available on request. Please advise us if you have any questions or should you require our materials in an alternate format by contacting us at HR.Canada@swarovski.com. Swarovski Canada Limited appuie l’inclusion complète des personnes handicapées, tel que prévu dans le Code des droits de la personne de l’Ontario et la Loi de 2005 sur l’accessibilité pour les personnes handicapées de l’Ontario, la Loi sur l’accessibilité pour les Manitobains et la Disabled Persons Commission Act de la Nouvelle-Écosse. Mesures d’adaptation disponibles sur demande. Si vous avez des questions ou besoin de matériel adapté, veuillez communiquer avec nous, à HR.Canada@swarovski.com. Relevant for Canada only: Nova Scotia – Disabled Persons Commissions Act (DPC) Manitoba – Accessibility Manitobans Act (AMA) Ontario – Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA) Swarovski Canada Limited supports the full inclusion of persons with Disabilities as set out in the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (AODA). Disability related accommodation is made available on request. Please advise us if you have any questions or should you require our materials in an alternate format