Prestige Recruiting Solutions has partnered with our client, a leading residential building developer, to recruit for a Sales and Marketing Manager based in Toronto, ON.
- Responsible for creating a positive image/brand for the company
- Prepare corporate marketing strategy and execution
- Maintain and update the Homeowner Info Guide and Welcome Home Guide, closing package and gifts
- Maintain and update corporate website, branding material, advertising, etc.
- Arrange digital marketing (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter) for both corporate branding and projects
- Prepare project and marketing sales strategy (sales budget, price lists, reports), for each project including market research and analysis
- Manage customer expectations and foster customer relationship throughout the purchase experience
- Support all marketing communications, web marketing, market research and PR initiatives.
- Support project management and co-ordinate all e-communications, digital and print advertisements, press releases, direct mail, brochures, newsletters, signage, event touch-screen applications, etc.
- Conduct market research for upcoming and ongoing projects, with sales competitors on pricing, model, lot size, incentives, features and finishes
- Assist in the co-ordination of sales
- Maintain signage and marketing materials; explore locations for new signs, etc.
- Assist in the set up of sales offices/model homes (supplies, sales materials, tv set up), etc.
- Develop and maintain customer registration lists and communicate info to sales team
- Establish and maintain agent database
- Keep track of sales numbers and traffic in sales office
- Co-ordinate with agency partners to ensure deadlines are met.
- Liaise with project architects and planners to co-ordinate items for marketing and sales.
- Creating and managing Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter posts/ads.
- Support all aspects of event planning such as preview or grand opening events, model home openings, sales events, realtor events, etc.
- Communicating with existing clients/purchasers, informing them of updates, construction progress, etc.
- Identifying potential customers as well as building sustainable relationships with potential customers/purchasers
- Prepare Annual PR strategy for Company
- Prepare PR materials and work with PR Agencies on some projects
- Conduct media pitch when we have big donations
- Conduct research on organizations for us to partner with, sponsor or donate to
- Know and find events in the communities that the company builds in (for supporting those events and for social/digital media purposes
- University degree in marketing
- Minimum of 2 years’ marketing and PR experience
- Experience in the residential construction sector is preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven team atmosphere.
Prestige Recruiting Solutions is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact those candidates who are qualified based on our search criteria.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 1 year (required)
- residential construction sector: 1 year (preferred)