< img src="https://topjobbank.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/sales-area-representative-staples-canada-waterloo-on.png"
: 1218897 Who we are As the Working and Learning Company, we at Staples Canada, are vibrant, motivating partners to our consumers and the neighborhoods in which we live. At Staples, we inspire individuals to work smarter, find out more and grow every day. We look for people who wonder, approachable and enthusiastic, and who enjoy discovering options.
If that’s you, let’s work, discover and grow together.
We are developing an inclusive and varied team
Staples Canada is producing an inclusive and diverse work environment. We welcome, worth and prosper on point of views and contributions from backgrounds that differ by race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lifestyle, age, instructional background, nationwide origin, faith or physical capability. If you have an impairment or unique requirement that needs accommodation, please let us understand.
A few of what you do
As the Sales Area Representative, you’re accountable for the customer experience on the retail floor. You show your enthusiasm by remaining on top of the most recent items and patterns within the workplace & & office categories. You connect, share your knowledge and interest, and partner in a consultative manner with our customers and other associates to use solutions that assist clients accomplish their working & & discovering goals.
Specifically, you will:
- Connect, share and partner with clients to recognize solutions that deal with their requirements and include worth.
- Recognize referral chances. Reconnect and follow up with customers.
- Keep business merchandising requirements, including current rates, signs, planograms, promotional organizers, ad set-ups and display screens.
- Stay updated through the numerous internal interaction channels (mobile app, intranet, bulletin boards, and so on).
- Participate in serving customers at the checkout/ customer support centre, and on the phone.
- Functional quality and consumer experience are very important elements of your function. You will follow all loss avoidance measures and ensure the cleanliness and shop requirements of your designated departments.
- Make sure that a clean and safe environment is always top-of-mind, keeping the safety of yourself, fellow partners, and our clients as a key concern.
Some of what you need
- Three months to one year of previously related experience is preferred.
- Working towards or effective conclusion of high school is preferred.
- Strong ability with customer service and sales
- Ability to fix consumer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
- Capability to communicate with and engage customers efficiently utilizing a variety of mediums.
- Solutions Finder
Some of what you will get
- Associate discount
- Health and Dental advantages
- Knowing & & Development programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- And more …
- A moderate amount of physical effort and operation of devices/ machinery is required to perform our merchandising standards and to maximize our consumer experience.
- Movement of freight by use of ladders and stock pickers is required.
- A moderate level of concentration is needed while restocking according to planograms, however, there is versatility in picking when to stop and typically does not go beyond more than 2 successive hours at a time.
- A substantial quantity of effort is needed while equipping racks and positioning merchandise, nevertheless, there is versatility in choosing when to stop and unwind.
- We’ll likewise ask you to work a range of shifts consisting of nights and weekends.
Staples is a level playing field employer devoted to diversity and addition and we encourage applications from all certified candidates, including those with impairments. We will accommodate candidates’ needs, upon demand, throughout all stages of the recruitment procedure. Please notify us of the accommodation(s) that you might need. Information got associating with lodging will be dealt with confidentially.
Task Retail Locations
Staples Canada is an equal opportunity company committed to variety and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified prospects, consisting of those with specials needs.