Founded in 1988, Enveloppe Concept Inc. is a privately held company that has become a major envelope manufacturer in Canada. Our company has carved out an excellent reputation thanks to our high-quality products and expertise of our team, which offers unrivalled customer service. As our company is currently expanding, we are currently seeking two new sales representatives: one will join the team at our LaSalle office (suburban Montreal), while the other will be based in Toronto.
Annual salary: negotiable (base salary + commissions and benefits).
If you are interested in business development as part of a dynamic team and you are a proactive, motivated and organized self-starter and team player with excellent interpersonal skills, here is the challenge our company can offer you:
Under the supervision of the sales manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Scouting for new customers in various economic sectors with an eye to increasing the company’s market share.
- Providing excellent service to existing and potential customers.
- Paying occasional visits to existing and potential customers.
- Gathering information for quotes.
- Taking orders and providing follow-up.
- Writing reports as required.
- Analyzing customers’ needs and submitting recommendations.
- Carrying out all other related tasks.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Be perfectly bilingual (English/French).
- Hold a Quebec DEC or a bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent training.
- Have a minimum of two (2) years of sales experience.
- Be fully familiar with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have access to a vehicle and hold a valid driver’s licence.
- Familiarity with the envelope manufacturing, printing, or pulp & paper industries would be an asset.