At MBI, we are constantly looking for qualified, dynamic, devoted, and creative people who will be able to nourish our success among our present and future customers. We offer you a stimulating, dynamic and gratifying environment where your entrepreneurial spirit will help you to establish a direct relation between your incomes and your efforts. We stress that the people who join our team, are invited to take part in the company success by sharing the challenges and the advantages in order to evolve their career. By using our excellent sales techniques, you will succeed in consolidating our relations with our customers and respond to their inquiries by showing the quality for our products and the transcendence of our customer service department.
Sales representative(Province of Ontario, based in Toronto)
We have an open position for our well established local territory which will help you build your professional sales at MBI. We offer competitive wages, social benefits, and bonus programs based on your professional experience. Your desire of success and to contribute to our company is the key of our success. The person must be based in Toronto and will have to travel to visit major research centers across the province.
Among your tasks:
- Follow-up on our current customers and to solicit new customers in order to promote and sell our products
- Ensure that customers inquiries are answered in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare quotes and take necessary arrangements to meet the customer requests
- To Keep the customers files up to date by using the provided softwares and tools
- To increase the sales of current and new product lines
- Contact the customers on a regular basis to discuss the importance of our products in their research and to ensure that they are aware of the company’s products and corporate goals.
- To maintain open and direct communications with the office staff and sales representatives at all times possible in order to ensure a quality service for our customers
- Present our company and our products in seminars and relevant shows.
- To attend MBI’s training seminars
- Bachelor or Master degree in molecular biology or related fields
- Minimum two years sales experience with successful results
- Ability to prioritize and to meet deadlines
- Proven Strategic selling skills
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Time and territory management skills
- Able to work independently in a goal oriented and an organized manner
- Analytical skills
- Valid Driving license and automobile
- Ability to travel 25% of time
- Immediate Full-Time
- Science, Health Sciences
DESIRED DEGREE LEVEL
- Undergraduate, Masters & Grad Dips & Certs
- Canadian, Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Base Salary + commissions and expenses
Please send your resume with a cover letter to [email protected]