About the Team:
We have a diverse team that shares a positive attitude, problem solving abilities, patience, teamwork and a dedication to superior customer service. This enables us to live up to our commitment to provide Excellent Value to our customers. We work hard and we like to have fun. We have been known to have great barbeques, teambuilding events, and pizza days just to name a few.
About the benefits:
· In depth orientation and onboarding program
· Generous wage / compensation program
· Monday through Friday schedule
· Health & Dental coverage, cost-shared between you and the Company
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Personal Days
· We close for some holidays – and we pay you for those too!
· RRSP retirement plan and Company match program
· Annual performance reviews
· Free Onsite parking
· Employee and Family Assistance Program
· Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance
· AD&D Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Optional Life Insurance for you and your family
About the Position:
Canature WaterGroup™ is growing! We are looking for driven, talented, and personable individuals to join our team. If you are a Sales and Customer Support professional, you will want to consider joining our rapidly expanding business.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Service and Quality Support, this position will work closely with our Regional Sales Managers across North America to assist with customer needs. This position will take product orders from customers, discuss selection, pricing, and delivery options. Customer Service will be via telephone as well as assisting walk-in customers at the Cambridge location.
Some specific tasks this role is responsible for include:
· Answering questions from customers in multiple business channels such as computer, telephone and face to face
· Answering questions regarding in-house orders, pricing, product availability, expediting and taking orders over the phone
· Providing information on products and services including answering technical questions
· Providing technical support on full product lines
· Providing sales support for regional sales managers.
· Must be a team player with a positive and professional attitude
· Experience in a similar role
· Highly organized with the ability to multi-task
· Excellent problem solving, and interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Mechanical aptitude
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Experience in the Water Treatment Industry and ERP software applications an asset.
· Plumbing / heating or related technical field an asset.
About the work environment:
- This position works in a standard office environment.
- This position will require concentration and focus to ensure accuracy of information.
- Extra hours may be required from time to time to ensure deadlines are met.
About the Company:
Canature WaterGroup™ is a dynamic leader in the North American water treatment industry. Partnered with one of the world’s largest water conditioning manufacturers, Canature WaterGroup sells residential and commercial water conditioning equipment to Plumbing Wholesalers and Independent Water Dealers in Canada, the US and Mexico. Products are sold through our regional distribution facilities located across North America. The company focus is to provide ‘Exceptional Value’ to our customers by providing high-quality, innovative products backed with expert factory support in the most efficient manner possible.
If this all sounds like a fit for you and you are ready to join a rapidly growing company….Then we want to meet you!
Thank you for your interest in Canature WaterGroup. Only those applicants being considered will be contacted.
Canature WaterGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodations during the recruitment process are available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: we follow all applicable local / provincial / federal guidelines with respect to COVID-19.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cambridge, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)