Children’s Educational Media Company – Sales Support Associate.
Big Bad Boo Studios (children’s animation studio) and Oznoz (its multilingual educational VOD platform) are looking to hire Sales Support Associate to support sales, business development and ongoing acquisitions efforts.
- Managing calendar, schedules, and travel for Sales and Business Development Executives, including the President of the Company
- Planning and managing various aspects of internal and external projects such as conferences, events, speeches and appearances
- Following up on sales calls, contracts, documents and reporting as needed
- Drafting letters, press releases, marketing materials, sales materials, special campaigns, and event materials as needed
- Participating in all aspects of business development including financial analysis, sales forecasting, acquisitions reviews, quality control and content delivery
- Organizing department operations, procedures, filing systems, invoices and other documentation as needed
- Planning, coordinating and implementing Social Media campaigns and channels with various team members for Big Bad Boo and Oznoz
- Collaborating with various stakeholders such as Marketing, Programming, Development, Special Campaigns, Ad Sales, Finance and Legal as needed
- A minimum of 2+ years of sales, marketing, planning or content development for kids television and/or streaming service
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage complex projects, deliveries and timelines
- Strong presentation and computer skills including working with Mac and other office/communication programs, including Photo and Video editing software
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently or to collaborate with a group
- Keen eye for design, branding and marketing
- Most importantly, a passion for quality content for kids
- If interested, please send resume.
- Full time position. Immediate start.
- Ideal Location: New York. Other possible locations are Toronto or Vancouver.
With offices in Vancouver, New York and Toronto, Big Bad Boo Studios is dedicated to producing and distributing kids content that is inclusive, entertaining and high quality.
- Big Bad Boo is an award-winning educational entertainment company that produces and distributes childrens’ content including TV series, games and academic curriculum for use in over 150 countries on premier networks including PBS, Disney, Cartoon Network, Hulu and Amazon Prime Video
- Among its many international awards, Big Bad Boo’s The Bravest Knight, a Hulu Original, won the GLAAD Award in 2020
- The company also partners with UNICEF and international organizations, like Save the Children, to provide cartoons and programs reaching millions of refugees across 15 countries to provide psychosocial support to children in conflict and winning the 2018 UN WISE Award for most innovative education programs
- Big Bad Boo products promote diversity, inclusion and global mindedness
- Big Bad Boo operates Oznoz, a multilingual educational subscription Video on Demand Platform
Address: 1020 Mainland Street, V6B 2T5, Vancouver, BC.
Language of work: English
Job Type: Full-time