Levio is trying to find an extremely skilled and motivated Scrum master to join our group, with previous experience in the banking and wealth management market
This is a full-time opportunity located in the Toronto Area.
Obligations will include:
- Manage daily elements of task management which includes leading Agile conferences (Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review, Retrospectives, and Daily Stand-Ups)
- Facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among the staff member and reliant teams.
- Welcome a leadership function and support the group by proactively recognizing and removing impediments and reliances.
- Plan jobs in order to accomplish its objectives within restraints such as time, expense and concurred quality requirements.
- Coordinate interaction in between staff and 3rd parties acting on behalf of the client.
- Effectively and properly manage any concerns due to scope-creep, changed requirements, missed out on due dates, etc to bring them back on the strategy or create a new plan with the help of key stakeholders.
- Control and handle final project documents and possessions to lessen gaps in between task planning and execution.
- Continuously display and report on the development of a task to all stakeholders.
- Balance personal ownership and accountability of immediate obligations with the flexibility and drive to jump in and fill gaps across the group as they develop.
- Produce an inspirational, transparent, collaborative, enjoyable, and trustful environment where teams can work effectively and deliver high-quality items quickly.
Licensed Scrum Master (CSM)
- 3+ years of Agile task delivery experience as a Scrum Master or similar function
- Banking and wealth management experience from an IT point of view
- Strong experience with Agile techniques (i.e. User Stories, Estimation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing and Agile Games) and other Scrum approaches talked about in the Agile space and ability to adapt Scrum framework in Agile and Hybrid environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Servant Leadership
- Ability to check & & adapt
The position remains in English, bilingual in French is an asset
If you would like to operate in a creative, team up, high-growth environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you! Please submit your resume and be sure to tell us why you think you ‘d be an excellent fit! We eagerly anticipate hearing from you!