Security Team Lead To:
All Security Personnel From: Julie Baines Date:
June 6th, 2022
Closing Date: June 22nd, 2022
Re: Job Posting
Position: Security Team Lead
Site: New Groves Hospital (Wellington Health Care Alliance)
City: Fergus, ON.
Hours: Continental Nights (1800-0600 hrs.)
Pay Rate: $20.90/ hr. “Rates are based on a levelling system”
The Security Team Lead is accountable for supervising the activities and task performance of Security Guards appointed to all websites belonging to their health care center. The Security Team Lead is anticipated to represent Paladin Security Group in addition to the facility they are appointed to.
Necessary Job Functions:
- Provides leadership, instructions, and ongoing training and training.
- Makes sure all standing orders and set up daily activities are performed as required for each shift.
- Ensures website staff adhere to all Paladin Security and healthcare facility security policies and treatments.
- Plans and implements shift work schedules.
- Guarantees all Security Guards and Team Leaders have actually gotten the compulsory training.
- Motivates personnel and problems commendations.
- Disciplines personnel when required and makes sure appropriate documents is passed onto head office.
- Presence Management
- Carries out security audits.
- Documents and investigates security events and complaints.
- Interacts any concerns/issues with Client Service Manager
- At least 2 years’ health care security experience in a group lead role
- Post-Secondary education in a law enforcement/security program from an acknowledged college
- Working knowledge of the Trespass to Property Act and Mental Health Act
- Superior written and spoken communication abilities
- Shown punctuality and dependability, tact, and diplomacy.
- International Association of Healthcare Security Services (IAHSS) certificate
- Legitimate Ontario Security License
- Immunization Record including MMR. Varicella, and 2 TB tests
- First Aid & & CPR Level C Certiication
- COVID Vaccination Status
Prerequisites: At the time of the interview, candidates need to have the ability to produce proof of conclusion of the following:
- Immunization Record consisting of: MMR, Varicella, 2 TB skin tests.
- Successful completion of Healthcare Security Training (online or in class will be accepted)
- Successful conclusion of Paladin’s online Dealing with Persons with Mental Illness
- First Aid & & CPR Level C Certification
- Use of Force
- Fundamental Security Guard Training
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Susceptible Sector Check
- COVID Vaccination Status
Must you have any questions on this procedure, kindly get in touch with the HR Department at [email protected]!.?.!. Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer
and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer support skills and an enthusiasm for helping people? Are you able to believe rapidly on your feet and pacify tight spots? Your track record of dealing with a good deal of obligation combined with your different life experience and enthusiasm for a task well done make you a perfect prospect for our group! The Paladin Difference begins with our guards; we’re the very best since we hire the very best. Our company believe in promoting from within, appreciating people and their differences, offering high quality service and constantly having fun! If you believe you have what it requires to join our group, we want to meet you! We thank all applicants for their interest; nevertheless, just those candidates that are short noted will be called for an interview.
Click Here to Apply For The Job