Brennan’s Dixie Chrysler is currently looking for a Licensed Automotive Technician 310S to join our Team. The successful candidate will be passionate about automotive repair, have their 310s certification, and a team player. They will be responsible for inspecting and diagnosing problems, providing repairs and maintenance.
- Flat Rate Compensation & Excellent Earning Potential
- Optional Health, after 3 months.
- Manufacturer’s Online Training provided.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and our junior employees.
- Retrieve repair orders from dispatch
- Obtain parts from the Parts Department as required.
- Road test vehicles as required.
- Address all concerns
- Inspect vehicles to determine if additional or service work is required.
- Estimate flat rate times for each recommendation.
Use supplied flat-rate manuals and the Employer policies as a guide
- Obtain parts prices and note availability for each recommendation.
- Perform all work as outlined on the front of the repair order and as authorized on the back, with efficiency and accuracy, and in accordance with company and factory standards.
- Order all parts when authorization is received, unless specifically told otherwise. Indicate on the RO that you have done so.
- Road-test vehicles after service any time a wheel is removed, or any time a repair that might affect drivability is performed (i.e. tune-up, valve adjustment, brake work, suspension work, rattle/noise repair, etc.). Straight oil changes or transmission fluid changes are excluded.
- Ensure that all work performed is thorough, accurate, and completed in a timely fashion
- Work effectively without supervision.
- Understand and follow federal, provincial, and local regulations
- Other duties as required by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Automotive Service Technician, fully licensed (310S or higher).
- Proven knowledge and experience with automotive mechanical operations.
- Must be team oriented with a positive attitude.
Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Must be reliable and able to work productively with minimal supervision
Ability to read and comprehends instructions and information .
Possesses valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Has a neat appearance, good judgment, and mature attitude.
- Personable, reliable, courteous.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrate willingness to learn and succeed.
- Must be team oriented, reliable and hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Excellent diagnostic and electrical skills.
- Read, understand, and adhere to all rules, regulations and procedures as required by the Employer.
- Obey the laws at all times, including the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), and the Highway Traffic Act
- Must have valid Class ‘G’ Ontario driver’s license and clean drivers abstract.
We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.
- Automotive technician: 2 years (Required )
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00-$35.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brampton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- automotive technician: 2 years (preferred)
- Driver’s License (required)
- Journeyman (preferred)