Do you live and breathe social media? Do you have a good eye for design, love writing, and have a knack for engaging social conversation? Are you passionate about self-growth? If you’re nodding your head “yes” and are dreaming of a career where every day you feel inspired that you are making a positive impact in this world–you’re in the right place. Join us at Intelligent Change and empower people all around the world to live a more mindful, happy, fulfilling life.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading the strategy, content creation, and growth for our social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, etc.) in order to deliver value, build brand awareness, increase revenue, and further our brand mission to make a positive impact. This is also an opportunity to build, nurture, and scale a highly engaged community of like-minded individuals who share our brand value and mission online. Our ideal candidate is passionate about social media, creative, aesthetically-driven, a strong content creator (video + photo), and has a deep understanding of the social media landscape and analytics in order to drive growth at scale.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be creating and posting content, developing and refining strategies, driving engagement, analyzing performance data, brainstorming and executing unique and out-of-the box ideas while continuing to stay on top of current digital media marketing trends in order to build an exceptional social presence and drive revenue growth.
- You are creative, aesthetically-driven, and constantly keep a pulse on current social media news and trends
- You are strong at content creation, especially video–you are able to film, edit, and post engaging content consistently as required
- You are a self-starter, highly motivated and show initiative
- You are passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and fostering a community online
- You are reliable, dependable, highly organized, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic about social media
- You have experience managing and growing social media accounts for a brand (preferably lifestyle in E-Commerce)
- Above all, you are a positive and proactive individual who is aligned with our mission, core values, and is passionate about self-growth and sustainability
- Lead strategy, planning, execution, and growth for Intelligent Change social media platforms (@intelligentchange, @fiveminutejournal, @beproductive), including ongoing/daily posts, social campaigns and partnerships, platform management, and consumer engagement
- Create original content and curate UGC content for all platforms to support both organic and paid marketing efforts
- Develop and execute best-in-class social strategies and programs in alignment with company KPIs with a shared goal to deliver value, build brand awareness, increase revenue, and further our brand mission to make a positive impact
- Work collaboratively with the Creative and Marketing departments to maintain a consistent voice, personality, and look and feel for the brand across all social media channels
- Own social content strategy and KPIs by capturing and reporting on consumer insights
- Build, nurture, and scale a highly engaged community of like-minded individuals who share our brand value and mission online
- Experiment with new and creative ways to leverage growth and community engagement
- Capitalize on live events and real-time opportunities relevant to our communities
- 2+ years of relevant experience in social media, communications or marketing, OR a successful track record of managing and growing a social media account, preferably in the DTC E-Commerce space
- Experience with managing and growing the following social media platforms for a brand (E-Commerce a plus): Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Content creation–especially Video–you know how to film, edit, and post video content (short-form and long-form) and understand what makes a successful video
- Ability to work independently in ambiguity, as well as collaboratively with the team and external partners
- Experience with analytics, reporting, and working towards set KPIs
- Strong eye for aesthetics, details, and design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
ABOUT INTELLIGENT CHANGE
Intelligent Change guides people toward a more mindful way of living. Our tools help to create positive change and help people realize their full potential and live a happier, more fulfilling life. We’re a team united by our shared values of positive attitude, growth mindset and extreme ownership.
Our bestselling Five Minute Journal has sold over 1.4M+ copies worldwide, and Tim Ferriss, Emma Watson, Camila Mendes, and Jim Kwik are only some of the inspiring individuals who use and publicly recommend our products.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Take 100% Responsibility
- Be Solution Oriented
- Gratitude and Positivity
- Growth Mindset
- Have Fun
- Deliver Value
- Transparency & Feedback
- Under Promise, Over Deliver
- Treat Others How You Want To Be Treated
- Be Humble
WHY JOIN US:
Working at Intelligent Change can accelerate your career as you will have the ability to lead and build a business directly with the founders. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive in our ability to make an impact. There are many benefits that come with working with us. Some of which include:
- Competitive compensation
- Summer 4 Day Workweek (June, July and August)
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work
- Optional Book Clubs and Lunch & Learn meets