GN Thermoforming Equipment in Chester, Nova Scotia is looking for two Stockroom Clerks for unloading, receiving, stocking, accurate maintenance of stockroom & warehouse inventory, delivery of parts, raw materials to production, shipping, tooling or other manufacturing areas in the facility.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain consistent operating procedures.
- Receive all incoming Freight, Material and Supplies.
- Material unloading of couriers and trucks.
- Unpacking and verifying incoming parts, components and raw materials to packing slips.
- Visually inspect goods and products for damage and perform in-coming inspection as per quality control guidelines and/or technical drawings where required.
- Receive, label/identify material, and move to appropriate location physically and within the computerized inventory system (Syspro).
- Prepare outgoing product for shipment understanding all internal and customer requirements.
- Accurate system shipment of all products.
- Establish and maintain required reports and logs.
- Overall maintenance of stockroom and warehouse area including all tools, equipment, material racks and shelves.
- Monitor schedule and coordinate picking of all kits to ensure production schedule is supported.
- Coordinate shipment of materials being sent out for sub-contract processes.
- Receive and close work orders as they are completed.
- Work with Production and Purchasing to ensure all non-conformances are properly tagged, recorded and stored in respective non-conformance area in the warehouse.
- Other duties or task as assigned or required.
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Forklift license or capable of learning how to operate
- Use of material handling equipment (ie: pallet jacks)
- Able to work a flexible schedule and can multi-task
- Adapts to rapid change in a fast paced environment
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Has self motivation and initiative/self directed
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer / data entry experience
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- Basic carpentry skills and use of hand and power tools
- Lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs
- Frequent lifting, pulling, pushing, bending, sitting and standing
- Walk for extended periods of time
- May work in seated or standing positions for prolonged periods of time, performs sustained manual activities at low to moderate levels of exertion.