since our launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential handbags, kate spade new york has always stood for optimistic femininity. today, our brand is a global life and style house with handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, gifts, home décor and more. polished ease, thoughtful details and a modern, sophisticated use of color—kate spade new york’s founding principles define a unique style synonymous with joy. under the vision of creative director nicola glass, we continue to celebrate confident women with a youthful spirit.
kate spade new york is part of the tapestry house of brands.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Client & Service Expert:
- Expertise in the development of a clientele.
- Model and lead the team by developing a repeat business and maximizes sales through proactive client outreach.
- Build and maintain new and existing client relationships and have a strong, productive client book.
- Maintain clientele and thank you note standards.
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills.
- Achievement of personal sales goals.
- Educate team on sales plans, personal sales goals, store stats and drives team to achieve them.
- Ensure the highest level of service is provided to all customers through extensive product knowledge and the completion of product profiles.
- Foster a team environment by creating a fun, competitive, inviting atmosphere.
Building Brand Equity:
- Understand and communicate the kate spade new york brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the sales team and customer.
- Ensure brand and operating standards are met to support brand consistency.
- Ensure store presentation standards are achieved and maintained.
- Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures including counting register funds, completing bank deposits, opening and closing registers and securing facility.
- Accurately processes all POS transactions and inventory functions such as transfers, receiving, fedex shipments, repairs and damages to maintain the integrity of the inventory.
- Adherence to Kate Spade loss prevention policies and operational procedures.
Education & Experience Required:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in luxury goods or a comparable retail environment
- College degree preferred
kate spade new york is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. all employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. these decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. visit kate spade new york at www.katespade.com. Click Here to Apply For The Job