Be part of a team caring for the comfort of our employees. Join the Human Resources team in Yellowstone National Park !
Yellowstone National Park Lodges provides onsite housing in nearly 30 dorm-style employee living quarters, which house our nearly 3,500 seasonal employees each year. Our employee housing and field HR staff is responsible for ensuring our employees are living in a clean, safe environment and complying with company policy and procedure. Learn more about the Human Resources department.
- Position Type: Seasonal (July-Novemeber 2022)
- Start Date: Immediately
- Schedule: Varies – ~40+ hours per week
- Location: Gardiner
Life in Yellowstone Includes
- Live in our nation’s first National Park! Seasonal employees are guaranteed dormitory-style housing that includes Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities ($45.74+ tax per two-week pay period)
- All meals provided at low cost including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 + tax per two-week pay period)
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- A fast-paced, exciting work environment with plenty of upward mobility and growth opportunities
- Meeting people of all ages, from all over the country and world
Off Work Perks
- Free Employee Recreation Program (photo contest, gear rentals, seminars, ski trips, and more).
- Employee discounts on retail, food & beverage, lodging, and activities in Yellowstone
- Employee discounts at local gateway communities
- 100+ miles of cross-country ski trails (both groomed and skier tracked)
- Outdoor ice skating rinks
- Fresh air, breathtaking views, and clear night skies
- World-class wildlife viewing and stunning scenery offering amazing photography opportunities
Click here for more perks
Why Choose Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park..
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram , TikTok , and Facebook !
PLEASE NOTE: As we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to adopt appropriate sanitization measures and are carefully following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are dedicated to creating a safe and healthy environment for both employees and guests.
Applicants for a Human Resources job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill levels and business needs:
- As a Talent Coordinator, you would be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support and perform a variety of technical Human Resources functions. These crucial functions include administering hiring and on-boarding functions of employment, preparing and maintaining employment records and assisting with internal transfers. This person will be process driven, with strong attention to detail, and committed to delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Policy and Procedure compliance
- Familiarity with seasonal housing operations
- Demonstrated skills relating to training, time management, organization, leadership, decision making, problem-solving, and interpersonal communication
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.