- In charge of following the production schedule and determining the priorities of his team;
- Validate and verify the work of the assemblers in order to meet the quality standards;
- Ensure that assembly methods are followed;
- Ensure the quality of the assembly of the luminaires according to the technical specifications of manufacture and assembly;
- Participate in the improvement of work methods;
- Inform the concerned individuals of any anomalies related to production;
- Ensure that the materials required for the assembly of the luminaires are available;
- Communicate daily the production schedule and performance indicators to all employees of his team in order to ensure optimal production and meet deadlines;
- Issue and manage work orders;
- Maintain and be able to establish effective and smooth relationships with the various parties involved and with the employees on the team;
- Act as a communicator and interface with respect to the company’s various policies and organizational values;
- In charge of informing the concerned personnel in case of conflict or problematic situation;
- Ensure the application and execution of the 5S in his area of activity;
- Respect and apply the Health and Safety standards;
- All other related tasks.
Education + Experience Required
- Completed high school diploma;
- Two to three years’ experience in a similar position.
Qualifications + Skills Required
- Proficient in the use of measurement tools;
- Comfortable with tracking performance indicators;
- Knowledge of the production field;
- Communication, planning and organizational skills;
- Have experience working in an ISO 9001 environment;
- Demonstrate autonomy and resourcefulness;
- Have a good capacity to influence the members of his/her work team;
- Be able to communicate in French and English.
OUR PEOPLE BRING THE LIGHT
The common thread running through every one of our departments is people like you. People from every background imaginable bringing their own light, their own individuality and passion to shine alongside the brilliance of their colleagues.
At Lumenpulse, your light will be recognized. Lumenpulse is not only a leading manufacturer of LED lighting solutions for commercial, institutional, and architectural applications; it is an employer offering growth, stability, acceptance, and highly competitive benefits.
Founded in 2006, Lumenpulse quickly became an industry leader spearheading innovations, proprietary technologies, and world-class designs. But Lumenpulse is equally as famous for its people. Lumenpulse has more than 500 employees worldwide, with Corporate Headquarters in Longueuil, Canada, a US Sales Office in Boston, United States, and offices in Chicago, United States, Vancouver, Canada, and Florence, Italy. We are fortunate to have some of the most renowned experts in their fields under our banner, and we want you to be part of our team.
LIGHTING YOUR FUTURE
Lumenpulse has projects worldwide, from Boston, United States to Christchurch, New Zealand. Our people develop products that have been recognized across the industry, including several Product Innovation Awards (PIA), Next Generation Luminaires Design Awards, Red Dot Product Design Awards, and Lightfair Innovation Awards.
What this means is that we recognize what our people do. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, with full health, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance, Employee Assistance Programs, a tele-medicine program, and company sponsored retirement savings contributions. Mentoring and on-the-job training is also important to us, we want you to grow.
We are excited about your contribution to our dynamic team, but we want you to be excited about what we can do for you. Here are some of the main advantages we offer our employees:
- Employee recognition programs
- Flexible hours (if applicable)
- An on-site, employee-only gym
- A subsidized cafeteria
- Headquarters is close to public transportation
- Free parking on premises
- Employer-subsidized social activities
- Personal protective and safety equipment provided