Dundas Data Visualization is a worldwide leader in the advancement of advanced information visualization, control panel and company intelligence services. Our impressive success is reflected in our many market awards and in the fast adoption of Dundas innovations by Fortune 500 companies around the world. Discover the chance to join a vibrant company that promotes the advancement of its individuals.
This function requires a person that takes pleasure in delivering class, online and combined knowing for the consumers of our software. The person should have strong interaction skills integrated with some technical (Programming/IT) knowledge.
The effective candidate will begin with Technical Support group and assist Dundas users get the most out of Dundas products. Together with coworkers, the prospect will respond to customers’ concerns and assist fix reported concerns through arranged phone calls, emails and through GoToMeeting. The prospect will function as an interaction bridge between users and the R&D team. After a successful Support tenure which is important to assist the effective prospect come near speed with the product technological and learn the UI, they will then be transferred to the Professional Services team to assist provide item training to our customers.
Becoming part of a very dynamic and gifted group who are go getters, you will get the opportunity to deal with various locations in the business that might intrigue you. Dundas uses a terrific settlement and advantages bundles which include free Goodlife fitness center membership, a health insurance, and so on.
This is a full-time position. Work would be done on site (at our Toronto, Ontario, Canada workplaces); for that reason any possible prospect must be eligible to operate in Canada. Sometimes, we will also have consumers that need on-site training at their place. Hence possible candidates need to also want to travel from time to time.
- Should have a degree (or college certificate) in computer science or any other related field or must have 2+ years useful experience
- 2+ year experience as a tutor/trainer/teacher who provided training on technical subject materials connected to software application
- 2+ year experience with databases (SQL/MySQL, Oracle …) consisting of composing simple inquiries and scripts, carry out simple database administration jobs, and understand basic database concepts
- Working experience with any reporting tools such as Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, Excel, and so on will be a guaranteed possession.
- Familiar with the business intelligence industry will be a plus
- Some IT/Networking understanding will be a plus
- Strong interaction, social and understanding abilities, both spoken and written
- Enjoys educating people and transferring knowledge to other individuals
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational abilities with the capability to multi-task
- Willing to learn brand-new abilities on a regular basis, both on and off the task
- Able to understand customer issues/requirements
- Able to work well within a group, yet have the ability to work autonomously
- Able to operate in a company with an open and casual workplace
- Really precise attention to information
If you have any concerns about this position or our company please feel free to ask; we will be more than happy to ensure you have the details you require. Simply e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please send an e-mail with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and note the task title in the topic. If a development test is required for the position, you need to likewise include your completed test in the e-mail.
We thank all candidates for their interest, nevertheless, only those prospects chosen for an interview will be gotten in touch with.