Location: North York, ON
An effective Desjardins Agent is looking for a qualified expert to join their winning team for the function of Telemarketer – Desjardins Agent Team Member. We look for an energetic professional thinking about assisting our service grow through value-based conversations and impressive customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who grows in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with outstanding earnings and development potential.
- Develop leads, schedule consultations, identify client requirements, and market suitable services and products.
- Supply prompt, accurate, and friendly client service. Service can consist of reacting to inquiries concerning insurance accessibility, eligibility, coverages, policy modifications, transfers, claim submissions, and billing explanation.
- Deal with the representative to develop and fulfill marketing goals.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- Excellent communication skills – written, spoken and listening
- Proactive in issue resolving
- Dedicated to customer care
These positions are with an independent contractor representative that becomes part of the Desjardins unique representative network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ workers are not workers of Desjardins. Independent contractor representatives are responsible for and make all work decisions concerning their workers.