Position Type: Learning Supports/Social Worker
Grenfell Elementary and Grenfell High Schools
Job Purpose: Social Workers supply social and emotional support to children and families to guarantee a healthy and favorable school experience. Through in-class support, short-term counselling, and referrals to outside neighborhood companies Social Workers develop behavioural techniques and interventions that take full advantage of chances and success in school.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Current understanding of finest practices, assessment, intervention, and assessment approaches to support in youth and teen social/emotional advancement.
- Reliable interaction and partnership skills and a capability to operate in a multi-disciplinary group.
- Time management skills, versatility, and capability to work separately and problem resolve.
- Knowledge and adherence to expert standards and ethics particular to the Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers.
- Superior case management tracking, documents, writing and reporting abilities.
- Ability to manage personal material and maintain personnel and trainee privacy.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Registered and in good standing with the Saskatchewan Association of Social Workers
- Experience working in the education sector is a possession.
- As per CUPE Agreement
- The effective candidate will service Grenfell Elementary Community and Grenfell Community High Schools
- 20 hours a week
- Beginning August 25, 2022 and ending June 28, 2023
- Salary Range: $40.35 – $49.08 per hour
- Daily travel among division schools is required
- Shared office environment
For the full job description, please click here . For more details of the position, please contact Learning Superintendent, Lorrie Anne Harkness at email@example.com.
- Interested applicants must submit their application online at www.pvsd.ca/careers by midnight on Monday, June 27, 2022.
Choice Procedure: We thank all applicants nevertheless only those picked for an interview will be called by e-mail.
Grassy Field Valley School Division supports the concepts of a representative labor force and invites applications from all qualified candidates.