*BONUS: Free employee housing through October 19th 2022*
Work behind the scenes to ensure Yellowstone’s daily operations run smoothly. Join the Warehouse team in Yellowstone National Park!
Learn more about the Driving & Warehouse department.
Position Type: Seasonal, Full-Time
Season Dates: April/May 2022-October 2022
Schedule: ~40+ hours – May include weekends, evenings and holidays
Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park (Canyon, Gardiner, Grant, Madison, Mammoth, Old Faithful, Roosevelt, Lake)
Perks & Benefits
- Free in-park housing provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth), laundry, and all utilities
- All meals provided at low cost including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period + tax)
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, seminars, entertainment, games, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- Time and a half paid above 40 hours
Click here for more perks
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we are the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
Get the Scoop from Employees on Instagram , TikTok , and Facebook !
Applicants for a Warehouse job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill level:
- Responsible for receiving, storing, issuing, transferring, or returning items that are used in the operation.
- Store food according to established food safety standards.
- Maintain documents relating to sanitation standard operating procedures, including temperature tracking sheets for receipt of goods.
- Responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing all products that the warehouse handles.
- Establishing and maintaining order in all warehouse storage areas.
- Rotating all products to represent a “First In-First Out” philosophy of product usage.
Retail Distribution Center
- Assist with receiving and distributing goods to and from the retail distribution center.
- Driving on congested, mountainous roads in variable weather conditions.
- Loading and unloading of shipments.
- Delivering merchandise to park Gift Shops.
- Working knowledge of all products and administrative duties of the position
- Ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 – 70 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.